- Wonse Jo, Shyam Sundar Kannan, Go-Eum Cha, Ahreum Lee, and Byung-Cheol Min, "ROSbag-based Multimodal Affective Dataset for Emotional and Cognitive States", 2020 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC), Toronto, Canada, 11-14 October, 2020. (PDF)
- Ahreum Lee, Wonse Jo, Shyam Sundar Kannan, and Byung-Cheol Min, "Investigating the Effect of Deictic Movements of a Multi-robot", International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 2020. (PDF, Video)
- Wonse Jo, Jee Hwan Park, Sangjun Lee, Ahreum
Lee, and Byung-Cheol Min, "Design
of a Human Multi-Robot Interaction Medium of Cognitive
Perception", 2019 ACM/IEEE International Conference on
Human-Robot Interaction - Late Breaking Reports (LBR),
Daegu, South Korea, March 11-14, 2019. (PDF, Video)
- Ahreum Lee, Austin L Toombs, and Ingrid Erickson. "Infrastructure vs. Community: Co-spaces Confront Digital Nomads’ Paradoxical Needs", 2019 ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems – Late Breaking Work, Glasgow, UK, May 4-9, 2019.
- Ahreum Lee, and Hokyoung Ryu. "Comparison of the Change in Interpretative Stances of Lifelog Photos versus Manually Captured Photos Over Time", Online Information Review.
- Ahreum Lee, Hokyoung Ryu, Jae-Kwan Kim, and Eunju Jeong. "Cross-modal Contour Identification Task Performance by Cognitive Aging", International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 15, No 4, 718. 2018.
- Ahreum Lee, Kiburm Song, Hokyoung Ryu, Jieun Kim, and Gyu-Hyun Kown. "Fingerstroke time estimates for touchscreen-based mobile gaming interaction.", Human Movement Science, 44 (2015), pp. 211-224.
Ahreum became a SMART Lab alumni in
Her immediate position is at the University of Eastern Finland as a Postdoc.
|Ph.D|| Hanyang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2018
(Industrial Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction)
Thesis title: Capturing, Reviewing, and Interpreting Photos: Ecological Values of Lifelog Photos
|B.S.|| Hanyang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2013